Senior Risk Management Specialist
Senior Risk Management Specialist
Senior in the Risk Consulting team to work on various Third Party Risk Management projects for our customers across the globe.
You will be responsible for delivering on accounts in accordance with EY quality guidelines & methodologies. You will need to execute and coordinate on accounts and relationships on a day-to-day basis and explore new business opportunities for the firm. You will assist in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives and help in creating a positive learning culture by coaching, counselling and developing junior team members.
We’re looking for Seniors with expertise in TPRM/RT to join our TPRM/RT Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering.
Your key responsibilities
- Provide guidance and share knowledge with team members and participate in performing procedures focusing on complex, judgmental and/or specialized issues.
- Maintain relationships with client management to manage expectations of service, including work products, timing, and deliverables.
- Use extensive knowledge of the client's business/industry to identify technological developments and evaluate impacts on the client's business.
- Assist in creating innovative insights for clients, adapt methods & practices to fit operational team needs, contribute to thought leadership documents and develop new methodologies.
- Maintain a strong client focus by effectively serving client needs and developing productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Demonstrate industry expertise (deep understanding of the industry, emerging trends, issues/challenges, key players & leading practices)
- Review status updates and prepare management presentations/audit committee presentations etc.
- Actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects & internal initiatives.
- Contribute in developing/ reviewing policies/ standards for addressing various open risks in the TPM domain
- Identify risk and opportunities for the benefit of the organization and in alignment with Global Third-Party Management strategy
Skills and attributes for success
- Display teamwork and integrity. Work with team members to meet committed timelines and quality on engagements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Translate requirements into program enhancements
- Strong knowledge of information security concepts, risk and controls concepts
- Strong knowledge of standards such as ISO 27001/2, ISO 22301, ISO 27018, PCI – DSS, HITRUST, etc.
- Strong knowledge of regulations such as FISMA, HIPAA, Reg SCI, MAS, etc.
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP, concepts of OSI layer and protocols, networking and security concepts
- Sound familiarity with OWASP and Secure SDLC standards / frameworks
- Good knowledge of IT infrastructure (switches, routers, firewalls, IDS, IPS, etc.)
- Good knowledge of Security architecture design and review
- Good experience in LAN/WAN architectures and reviews
- Good knowledge of anti-virus solutions (e.g. Symantec, McAfee, etc.)
- Good Knowledge of incident management, disaster recovery and business continuity management, Access Management, Privacy, Governance and reporting
- One or more certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CEH, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor and Lead Implementer is nice to have
- Business Continuity Plans & Disaster Recovery (BCP/DR)
- BE/BTech/MCA with a sound industry experience.
What we look for
We believe that you should own and shape your career. But we’ll provide the support and opportunities to develop the skills, knowledge and experience to succeed. The strength of our global network, combined with local empowerment and a relentless focus on winning in specific markets, means you’ll interact and team with individuals from various geographies and sectors. So, whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.