Procurement Senior Manager in Supply Chain and Operation Team
- Experience level
We’re looking for a Senior Manager with an expertise in Procurement, ideally in both - process and technology space to join us in EY-SC&O team.
Your key responsibilities
- Actively establish relationships and perform business development internally and with our clients including the strategy topic
- Identify potential opportunities to collaborate with new and existing projects/engagement leaders and support these as appropriate
- Lead tenders and/or negotiations
- Design future procurement operating models, looking for leading practices in organizational set up, source-to-pay processes and supporting technology
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Higher Degree within related specialization (Supply Chain, Finance) with min 15 years of relevant business experience
- Fluent English
- Minimum 10 years leadership and project management experience
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in leading large scale client facing organizations
- Expertise in end-to-end procurement process covering the following areas: Category management and Strategic Sourcing, Risk Management, Contract Management, Supplier management and/or Procure to Pay
- Supply Chain Planning Systems knowledge (e.g. Ariba, Coupa)
- Willingness to travel to the customers locations on as need basis, up to 60%
- Excellent business acumen and client relationship skills
- Understanding of end-to-end Supply Chain
- Ability to lead with teams in different contexts and environment with an awareness of group dynamics to drive an inclusive approach
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Transformational leadership style with focus on building inclusive culture & high performing teams of global professionals
- Culturally sensitive, capable of handling interactions with a “global mind-set”
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, focus on business development & stakeholder management
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in implementing (in addition to using) tools like Ariba, Coupa, SAP modules etc
- Knowledge of Sustainability, Governance and/or Change Management related topics
What we offer
You will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
What working at EY offers:
- Qualifications and certificates
- Varied experience in various teams
- Innovate ey – unique intrapreneurship program
- Individual training plan
- Flexible working hours and flexible working space
- Dedicated career counselor
- Ey care & wellness program
- Office with nice view and in prestigious location
We create a disabled-friendly workplace.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Join us in building a better working world
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.