Program Manager (Oracle Financials)- AVP
A Technical Project manager with sound functional knowledge of Finance & Accounting Systems that works closely with business stake holders and other project team to manage project requirements and facilitate solution implementation..
What you will be responsible for
As a Technical Project manager this individual will liaise with the business team, analysts, developers, QA, and other stakeholders to manage project requirements and facilitate solution implementation. The individual must be able to work under minimal direction while keeping management apprised of issues and project status.
- Facilitate project scope, requirements gathering and implementation planning with project sponsors and key stakeholders
- Lead requirement elaboration and actively participate in solution design
- Coordinate project planning and execution with other project managers, external consultants, application managers, business managers, development managers and QA managers
- Manage within a matrix environment with resources and services provided by centralized teams
- Clearly communicate verbally and in written form, the status of the project to both senior business and senior technical management.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- 7-10 years of experience in Finance & Accounting Systems (Oracle Financials and/or Oracle Cloud experience a plus)
- Proven analytical skills to interpret business and functional requirements
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Proven ability to effectively manage time and balance priorities
- Self-starter with a desire to overcome obstacles and deliver
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills – ability to work with disparate teams to drive issue resolutions to closure
- Strong knowledge of both waterfall and agile SDLCs
- 10+ years hands on project management experience
- Demonstrable ability to manage project financials such as Budgets, Actuals & Forecasts
- Experience in managing third-party vendors and contracts for software, licensing, and professional services
- Ability to work effectively with remote and globally spread-out teams across time-zones
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
- Significant experience in Finance & Accounting Systems (Oracle Financials and/or Oracle Cloud experience a plus)
- Experience as a hands-on developer and/or analyst
- PMI-PMP certification
- Previous experience with enterprise project management tools such as Clarity (CA-PPM)
Why this role is important to us
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We’re driving the company’s digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We’re looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.