1Finance Business Information Accounting Data Lead - Global Operations
Join us the 1Finance Business Information Accounting Data Lead (Global Operations) on our 1Finance program team to do the best work of your career and make a profound impact on the business at Dell.
What you’ll achieve
As the 1Finance Business Information Accounting Data Lead for Global Operations you will:
- Document current state challenges and pain points related to data gaps or data quality in accounting functions and external GAAP reporting
- Work with our SI and IT Partners to build a new standardized supporting data model and master data strategy to resolve challenges in accounting through the implementation of SAP Central Finance as part of the 1Finance program
- Act as the liaison to other business teams to ensure alignment with strategy, scope, objectives, deliverables, and timelines of the 1Finance program
- As part of the broader Business Information Architecture objectives, help to ensure that accounting data needs are covered in the overarching standardized data model
- Ensure the new, standardized data model supports external GAAP reporting functions, including BS, P&L, Cash Flow and other
- Socialize the standardized data model concept to other teams for awareness and alignment
- Assist in the resulting MDM solution implementation
- Knowledge of key financial reporting concepts
- Strong understanding of data structures, master data strategies and governance
- Ability to socialize concepts and solutions with executive leadership and supporting teams
- Knowledge of Dell, or other large company's complex master data infrastructures
- History of participation in complex, transformational programs
- CPA, or equivalent
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.