Financial Analysis Manager 2
Managing liquidity and risk in business the size of Dell Technologies, our Treasury team has a big, important and complex job to do. Monitoring and analyzing company liquidity and risk positions, we compile a range of forecasts. As well as coordinating the movement of excess liquidity to and from investment accounts, we evaluate bank services and fees. Carefully monitoring portfolio investments and risk, we produce management reports detailing performance. What’s more, we direct and review risk analysis of new and existing business models. We keep the whole organization financially safe and informed.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Financial Analysis Manager 2 (Treasury) on our APJC Treasury Operations team in Penang.
What you’ll achieve
Start this section with a short paragraph giving an overview of the job in 2-3 sentences. Include the selling points of the role following this format approx.: As a Financial Analysis Manager 2 (Treasury), you will be responsible for managing two team members on APJC Treasury Operations Control, Bank Account Management, Bank Guarantee Credit Facilities and Treasury Systems management. You will work with other Treasury team across geographical locations, cross functional team such as Corporate Tax, Accounting, CFS, Legal, HR etc. on day to day and project related Treasury operations related deliverables.
- Responsible for managing a team of two
- Responsible for APJC Internal Treasury Operations Control, performing control evaluation and assessment on Treasury Operations activities
- Responsible for APJC Bank Account Management including business and control reviews on bank account opening, closure, modification etc.
- Responsible for APJC Bank Guarantee facilities and operational control management
- Responsible for APJC Treasury system management (e.g. region and local bank portals), including control evaluation, user and access profile administration, business partnership with cross functional teams on new project assessment, planning and implementation (e.g. project Fusion, new legal entity set up, business support etc)
- Responsible for driving and setting up of Global Bank Account Management COE project under transformation initiatives
- Responsible to support projects as assigned
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Degree in Accountancy or Finance. An MBA will be advantageous
- Strong analytical skills
- Broad understanding of business management
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Must be a self-starter and strong leader with multi-tasking ability
- Minimum 7 years accounting / finance experience
- Banking / treasury experience will be advantageous
- Banking / treasury experience will be advantageous
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 30 Nov 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.