Financial Analysis Advisor (Marketing Development Fund - MDF)
World-leading approaches in finance are fundamental to our success. Our Financial Analysis team has a broad and important responsibility. We rely on our analysts to develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for planning and control. Their technical analysis of present and future financial performance informs all kinds of management decisions and strategies. And their research has an impact on everything from acquisitions and investments to customer deals, working capital requirements and forecasting.
Join us as a Senior Analyst on our Financial Analysis team in Penang to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact. The Financial Analysis Advisor is responsible to manage Marketing Development Fund “MDF” and provide financial and analytical support to MDF activities. Responsibilities of this role includes short/ long term planning during forecast and outlook process, management reporting support, decision support and analysis as well as ensure all MDF claim is recorded in accordance to Dell Close and policies guidelines.
Main duties and scope of role:
- Involve in budget preparation forecast/outlook, analysis of actual close results and variance analysis.
- Prepare MDF accruals and reconciliation to accounting and process MDF payment to channel partners
- Approve MDF project and support business team on MDF related matters
- Effective close management process, with good drilldown and analysis to support bridge to forecast and outlooks
- Strong reporting setups and respond effectively to queries and issues and contribute and play a strong part to build standardized processes, drive data accuracy and report simplification with other regional team
- Perpetuate a winning culture by being actively involved with projects and team activities and run ad-hoc or periodic budgeting analysis where appropriate
- Able to work under tight deadline.
- Able to quickly grasp complex business topics.
- Independent worker with strong communication skills in English.
- Strong Business Acumen and good command skills with Business partners
- Degree in Business, Accounting Finance or FinTech field with at least 4 years of related working experience.
- Strong financial knowledge and international business exposure.
- Good Excel and Database knowledge and project management skills. Experience in Power BI, Macro and Coding language in an advantage.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.