Business Data & Systems Analyst
As the Business Data & Systems Analyst you will play an important role in the delivery of the digitalization journey. You will closely collaborate with a range of Businesses and IT teams in Shell. This role provides the potential to make a significant contribution to the development of a new Enterprise Performance Manager product as well as support process and system improvements across the EPM team.
- Participate in the requirement collecting and design drafting workshops with business stakeholders to capture users’ requests and expectations
- Translate the business users' stories into functional specifications and record them in the form of Product Backlog Items in the Product Backlog
- Provide business & merit support to SCRUM team members during the development phase for each new use case
- Become an interface between Business Stakeholders and SCRUM team for change requests and detail clarification
- Control & test new features delivered by the SCRUM Team before sharing with Business stakeholders
- Provide direction and leadership to the sub-project team to deliver minor enhancements and new product components
- Suggest and recommend solutions to project customers during the design phase and to address issues arising
- Degree in Finance/Economics/IT,
- +2 years of experience in finance, or business, reporting, planning
- Practical experience of working according to SCRUM methodology
- Previous experience in the development of software/data models/custom reports (preferably in a Finance context) preferred
- Working knowledge of database (SQL) & self-service business intelligence tool (Power BI)
- Awareness of Azure service would be an advantage
- Experienced in data analysis and analytical techniques
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Fluent in English
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.