Finance Business Process Analyst - VBA
If you are a talented VBA specialist, have a strong drive for improvements and stakeholder management skills, you will find a possibility to develop yourself in hydrocarbon area. You will cooperate with various stakeholders mainly leaders.
This role combines a range of different responsibilities, which makes it very interesting.
More specifically, your role will include:
- Support of MHI WONA projects by delivery of VBA solutions.
- Coordination of data collection, analyses, and timely delivery of high-quality Management Information for MHI WONA Leadership Team.
- Data visualization through data application (Power BI, Alteryx, etc.).
- Implementing approved internal/global projects and initiatives within HC process upon need.
- Involvement in automation and digitalization of the specific sub-processes upon need.
- Driving FTE monitoring related activities upon need for MHI WONA (250 FTE +) eg. in coordination with HC Excellence team.
- Coordination of L&D programme and ad hoc initiatives in Krakow HC Team.
- Maintaining up to date organizational structure including organization charts and collaborating with the global Communication Team for HC.
- Ensuring effective communication in the organization (MHI WONA) – contributing to the preparation of Communication strategy and deploying it effectively.
- As Business Continuity focal point for HC EUSA team - delivering support to build and deploy agreed programs and strategic directions.
- Handling various Focal roles (eg. HSSE).
- Supporting organization of internal and external guest‘s agenda and meetings.
- Participating in other assignments as required.
We are looking for candidates who have a bachelor's or master's degree, preferably in Economics, Accounting, or Finance. Beyond that, we'd hope to see as many following as possible on You CV:
- VBA skills - master level.
- Min. 3 years of experience in finance or reporting.
- Master’s degree in economics, accounting, or finance.
- English: C1 level.
- Knowledge of Project Management.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office.
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Attention to details.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.