Client Analyst, Officer
Who we are looking for
The ideal candidate will be service driven with a strong knowledge of operations. As a member of the Global Clients Division, you will assist senior members of the division in their roles as managers of the relationships with our Top 50+ clients. In this role, you may have daily contact with Client Service, Client Management, Centers of Excellence and Business Unit Shared Service teams in support of your client’s needs. Building on your background on strong relationship skills and knowledge of processes and procedures for the products serviced by our customers, you will gain exposure to senior level executives while also ensuring that clients receive the best service possible.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Institutional Services (IS). IS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, IS tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Client Analyst, Officer you will
- Create client decks on a regular basis with input from key stakeholders both internal and external
- Have an ability to clearly articulate written presentation materials key client data points
- Perform client activities and ad-hoc client requests as appropriate to support overall client relationships
- Assist with updates of Salesforce, Client Account Plans, managing client billing set-up , tax reclaims / documentation and overdue billing collection, as needed.
- Assist with contract management including executing contract amendments (new fund adds, new services, etc.); uploading into ECMS
- Coordinate and manage projects with clients and internal teams across region/division
- Online support for various client-facing applications, set up, training, resolving data integrity issues, assisting with new product rollouts.
- Coordinate Due Diligence Meetings and Reviews; organize attendees, agenda, logistics, materials (including compliance review) and assist with timely delivery and completion of RFI / RFP questionnaires.
- Assist GCOOs with Quality Assurance reviews and inventories; maintaining virtual teams members list, documenting various KPIs across business
- During the course of normal day to day operation, be responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Problem resolution skills that can quickly identify issues.
- Manage projects and issues and ensue that unresolved problems are escalated as needed.
- Team player that is willing to pitch in and takes a proactive role in servicing clients.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree with business related coursework or degree in Accounting or Finance, preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of related custody, fund accounting or relationship management support experience preferred.
- Computer competence (Microsoft applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Salesforce experience a plus but not required
- Project Management Skills
- Accuracy and detail-orientated
- Interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure/deadlines driven environment
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.