Treasury Exposure Management Analyst
Would you enjoy being part of a team that puts quality first?Do you enjoy working to a high standard to meet targets? Join a team that delivers essential services
The Baker Hughes Treasury Exposure Management team is responsible for managing foreign exchange and commodity exposures across all tier-1 businesses and HQ). The Lead Analyst will act as a Treasury Business partner across Baker Hughes Tier-I Business segments and will have responsibility to manage the FX market volatility risk associated with the Business FX portfolios. In addition, the Lead Analyst will support on the exposure data gathering and validation process across different areas of Treasury (Exposure Management, Insurance, Inter Company, Trade Finance).Partner with the best
As Treasury Exposure Management Analyst, you will coordinate with Business Finance, Accounting & Treasury teams to gather FX exposure data across Business segments / regions, analyze monthly changes & forecast future exposures. Perform analysis to validate and understand drivers of material movements, and provide data to the exposure management team. Partner with Business Finance, Accounting & Treasury teams to identify, understand and lead initiatives to reduce the FX risk across the overall portfolio. Coordinate with the trade operations for the timely execution of the trade requests. Support analytics on hedging programs to identify optimization and process improvement opportunities. Perform FX market analysis & proactively research ongoing market developments leveraging Bloomberg to provide market intelligence.As Treasury Exposure Management Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the preparation of Tier-I Finance Leadership management review packs to explain portfolio risks / trends
- Supporting the treasury FP&A team in estimating, explaining, and reporting P&L FX gains/losses.
- Supporting initiatives which could include process simplification (e.g Quantum automation), new exposure risks (e.g. commodities & translation FX), new derivative hedging instruments (e.g. options) and new trading approaches (e.g. netting exposures)
- Supporting exposure data gathering processes related to insurance (property, inventory, vehicles etc), trade finance & intercompany from the PC’s & perform analysis to validate completeness and accuracy
- Supporting validation of treasury metrics and KPI’s including trade finance metrics, Inter- company analysis and reporting, Aged inter-company DTDF’s & Insurance KRI’s and KPI’s
- Ad-hoc projects & analysis to support treasury activities as required including BD transaction support.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Experience in support function, operations and/or process improvement
- Strong process execution and customer service mindset
- Advanced analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills along with strong service commitment
- Prior Treasury / banking experience and derivatives knowledge are a bonus
- Ability to effectively collaborate across geographical locations, business and functions to deliver on goals & objectives
- Full professional proficiency in English.
- MS Office skills required.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.