Operational Controllership Analyst
Would you like to develop world-class Finance skills?
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?Be part of our Finance Team
Our Finance Team provides support and insight for the business through planning, analyzing and reporting. We use extensive data to aid important decision making that impacts our global organisation and to identify areas for improvement. Our team innovates through digitization to constantly improve the value we provide.Partner with the best
As a Finance Specialist, you will ensure technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence. We expect you understand concepts, methods, procedures, and approaches.As an Operational Controllership Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing of Management and Statutory financial statements and coordination of audit requests by working closely with Functional Process Owners, Business, Tax, Legal, Company secretary and Operations as well as Company’s External Auditors.
- Preparing and submits the audit pack to Auditors along with draft statutory financial statements that are in compliance to the local statutory requirements.
- Performing analytical reviews, variance analysis for S2G Walk, assessing the quality of data and working with the team to solve issues.
- Extracting insight from data and explain, giving root cause analysis and recommendation to relevant stakeholders
- Managing deliverables to Consolidation & Reporting (C&R) team by completing periodical analysis templates and reporting packages with quality and punctuality in accordance with US GAAP.
- Performing under minimal supervision, evaluate, maintain and improve efficiency of financial processes
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent professional qualification (ACCA/CPA/ etc).
- Have minimum 2 to 4 years' working experience in accounting field. Big 4 accounting experience is a plus.
- Have an additional language skill is an added advantage.
- Have strong interpersonal skills, leadership skills, ability to work independently and strong problem solving skills.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- This role is a Full Time Regular, live in country
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.