PE Fund, Sr Asso (Buy-side, Open to big 4, 4-5 mths bonus)
Our client is a leading Asset Management, the principal activities included PE fund investment, Hedge Fund investment, insurance and corporate finance. To cope with their business expansion, they are looking for a caliber to join their team.
- Handle daily fund accounting including NAV calculation, cash and position reconciliation, cash collateral, distribution…etc
- Work closely with third party service providers such as external auditors, tax consultants and compliance team
- Assist in new fund set up and wok with external and internal parties such as Risk, Investment, Finance, Sales…etc
- Monitor and continuously improve the quality of services delivered by the services providers
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant discipline
- Minimum of 4 years' fund related experience and consider candidates came from Fund Admin or Fund Operations
- Knowledge of Alternative Investment Fund with direct working experience of fund accounting,
- Member of CPA is an added advantage
- High level of multi-tasking and time management skill are required
- A team-player with excellent working attitude; willing to take on multiple functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.