Client Manager (with audit experience) – Full time (Monday to Friday inclusive)
Salary: up to £50,000 (depending on experience)
Do you enjoy the challenge of supporting and inspiring people and businesses to be the best that they can be? Are you forward thinking and proactive?
We are a leading regional firm of business advisers and accountants that support and inspire our clients to grow. We are seeking to recruit a professional, personable and experienced Client Manager who will manage a portfolio of clients and support growth within our team in Stockport.
You will have the drive to achieve results, will take a reflective and probing, problem solving approach to the role and have an eye for detail in order to maintain quality standards. The role requires someone who has sound technical knowledge and skills and can be relied upon for their persistence and ability to see a job through to conclusion.
You will also be responsible for managing, reviewing, supporting and motivating more junior members of the team.
If this sounds like a role you can do, then we would love to hear from you!
You will have/be:
- ACCA or ACA qualified, with experience of working within a similar role (including managing audits from start to finish).
- The ability to drive and motivate the team to achieve results, coach junior members of the team to ensure their standard of work meets expectations.
- A proven track record of building long-lasting relationships of trust.
- Confident in front of clients and others more senior than you and not afraid to challenge.
- A formal and professional manner, able to reflect on difficult situations in order to resolve problems.
- The skill to take ownership for managing your own development, seek extra responsibility and strive to always go the extra mile.
- Able to make the right decision quickly and display a high level of confidence in your decisions with reasonable justification.
- Relentless in problem solving, providing solutions in a timely and thorough manner.
- Able to juggle a number of jobs, whilst demonstrating excellent time management skills to ensure all deadlines and expectations are met.
- The ability to keep systems and procedures up to date.
You will also be required to:
- Plan audit assignments.
- Conduct onsite and remote audit fieldwork in accordance with the agreed plan.
- Supervise and oversee audit team of up to three team members
- Complete all aspects of the electronic audit file.
- Review statutory accounts prepared by trainee team members, including all required disclosures.
- If required, produce draft tax computations and a provision for inclusion in the accounts.
- Review supporting working papers produced by other team members
Here are 5 reasons to come and work with us…
- Most up to date systems! Bespoke software to help us offer superb client care.
- Have a voice! Our inclusive culture ensure that everyone does.
- Client care! Clients love working with our innovative teams, whose focus is on helping them to grow – our monthly client happiness scores are regularly over 97%.
- Personal growth! Opportunities for personal and professional development, whilst broadening technical skills and your commercial acumen.
- You’ll work flexi hours as standard, and our regular team social events and purpose-built offices offer a dynamic and inspiring working environment.