AVP/VP - Regulatory Reporting, Banking
Our client is a leading International bank with operations in both banking and treasury services. To cope with their business expansion, they are looking for a caliber to join their team.
- Responsible for the HKMA regulatory reporting process, and to ensure the compilation of banking returns and surveys are in compliance with the completion instructions and relevant guidelines as set out by the HKMA
- Ensure proper control checking and review procedures are in place so as to minimize errors in reporting
- Assist in the implementation of system enhancement projects relating to banking return reporting and other ad hoc tasks as required by the management from time to time
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years' experience in banking and financial accounting / regulatory reporting functions
- Member of CPA is an added advantage
- High level of multi-tasking and time management skill are required
- A team-player with excellent working attitude; willing to take on multiple functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.