Management Support Trainee
Worldtech’s Management Trainee Programme is designed to develop talent-proved individuals to be the future leaders in various aspects of business in the IT industry to lead Malaysia’s Digital Economy forward.
Our Management Support department is responsible for providing ongoing supports to senior management of the organization in planning, financial management, business operation, coordination and risks management.
Start your career with us as a Management Support Trainee. Your exposure to different functions of a business will optimise your talent and skills and prepare you to be a competent working professional who create values to an organization.
Who we are looking for?
- Completed ACCA professional qualification
- Less than 1-year of working experience
- Self-motivated team player who is proactive, integrity, responsible, service-minded, results-driven and possess organizational skills.
- Committed to continually develop own skills and competences to meet current requirement and future demand.
- Individual with an interest in IT industry who enjoys challenges and strives to work with professionals in IT industry.
- Good analytical and conceptual thinking, possess problem-solving skills and leadership.
- Ability to multitask and take accountability.
- Excellent verbal and written English and Bahasa Malaysia communication skill
What we offer?
- Exciting total rewards package
- On-the-job learning
- On-going professional trainings
- Direct coaching from experienced mentors
- Project assignments and job rotations
- Develop your career in a fast pace environment
- Regular progress check to ensure we are doing everything we can to support your career development
- Exciting job opportunities based on your career aspirations, your performance and also on business needs upon successful completion of the program
If you are up to the challenge, apply with us today!