Business Performance Manager
Our client, a leading retail company is currently looking for a Business Performance Manager.
This Business Performance Manager is responsible for providing support to the division Director and cross-functional teams in all the business performance activities.
- Support Director to develop/update business cases and data analysis to identify and evaluate levers for business performance;
- Provide industry and customer insights, studies/researches and analytical reports to support Director and Business Units in decision-making process;
- Track and prepare reports of operational execution in line with defined objectives/strategies;
- Support Director and cross-functional teams in developing business strategies, inclusive of long-term objectives, key risk management, and driving project initiatives;
- Co-ordinate and plan the business meetings for Director and to follow up on issues discussed as well as attend in all meeting chaired by him/her.
- Experience in similar position as a strategist or business performance is a plus;
- Ability to perform analysis and synthesize data into useful insights;
- Experience in financial analysis, business process and operational performance improvement analysis, business planning and forecasting;
- A good business acumen and be able to build a business case;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proactive; detail oriented and results driven with a hands on/can-do mentality;
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree is required;
- MBA or related Master’s degree is preferred.
- Good at English and Vietnamese
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Ngan Bui at +84 35 6565 196 or email@example.com to discuss further.