We are seeking an experienced Travel And Expense Administrator to manage all travel related activities for employees across DuPont.
Brief Job Description:
- Helpdesk/ Customer Service
- Provide excellent customer service to employees related to T&E inquiries
- Efficiently address inquiries from employees regarding policies, processes and systems
- Provide support on Concur Navigation
- Educate and train travelers and BU personnel on the proper procedures for expense reporting, reimbursement and past due items.
- Reconcile, research and support credit card accounts.
- Strong oral, written communication and interpersonal skills to communicate across levels in the Org.
- Research and guide for resolution regarding traveler set-up or misapplied payments.
To be in Compliant to Corporate Travel Policy:
- Review activities and audit flags to reduce risk, ensure compliance to travel policy and local tax and legal guidelines.
- Assist Corporate Security and Corporate Audit in review of specific cardholder account reviews.
- Educate BU personnel and travelers on best practices of expense reporting, past due accounts and traveler terminations.
- Monitor various reports for compliance
Miscellaneous Travel processes:
- Troubleshoot and notify issues regarding batches or payment failures to relevant teams.
- Innovation in streamlining the process.
- Expertise on T&E spend dashboards.
- SME on corporate credit card program and employee expenses
- Perform reconciliations on end to end credit card process.
- Review outstanding charges, guide the employee to submit and communicate Shared Services Financial Leads for review.
Education Qualification & Years of Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on Excel
- Prior experience with Travel and Expense Product Concur/TMS and/or databases preferred
Value Proposition of the Role:
- Optimum utilization of one’s theoretical knowledge as well as technical skills.
- Travel & Expense, Accounting, Excel, Expense Reports, Concur, Databases, TMS, Finance.
Any Other Remarks:
- Adaptable for change management
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.