Finance & Insurance Manager | Al Futtaim Finance | Abu Dhabi, UAE
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Finance & Insurance Manager-Al Futtaim Finance
About The Role
- Manage F&I Sales and process of a designated Sales Team within the dealer network.
- Achieve sales revenue targets set by the Dealer Principal / Account Relationship Manager.
- Work with dealer sales management in achieving Income and Revenue targets, providing weekly/monthly F&I reports.
- Provide assistance whenever required in sale of maximum number of New and Used vehicles.
- Optimise sales of Value Added Products. (VAP)
- Optimise sales of RV based products (Guaranteed Future Value Product, Leasing) In-House Finance and Conventional / Islamic Finance products through partner banks
- Responsible for GFV/Lease end to end Trade Cycle Management (TCM) including solicitation and retention of new and existing customers
- Optimise car sales and F&I income
- Ensure that all processes and products comply with company and Central Bank regulations and guidelines, including but not limited to KYC, compliance and anti-money laundering
- Ensuring customer engagement is priority and remains paramount.
- Ensure all customer data is effectively recorded onto Connect/CenterPoint systems.
- Ownership of end to end F&I performance and results.
- Manage Documentation flow between AFF Hub and Brand.
- Work with dealer sales management to achieve all targets as set by AFF and Brands
Sales process F&I:
- Be able to demonstrate the Skills, Knowledge and controls required to manage overall sales process.
- Work with the Dealer Principal / Sales Manager to deliver and grow F&I revenue.
- Adhere to F&I SOP’S to deliver expected IPU/10K & F&I KPIs set for the Brands / Branch.
- Ensure customers are second faced with the aim of closing Unit Sales and F&I products.
- Ensure customers are given the world’s warmest welcome and are made to feel special. Be transparent at all times and make the buying experience easy and personal always as per Al-Futtaim values.
- Ensure full compliance at all times in all interactions with customers, partner banks, in-house finance and leasing processes
- Ensure that quality time is spent with customers by asking relevant questions. Record the answers on Connect system to allow the correct selection of vehicle and value added products for every customer.
- Conduct meetings with Sales Manager daily to discuss vehicle and value added product sales and assist in training of new Sales Executives.
- Coach Sales Executives through the structure of the offer to be presented to the customer.
- Second face customers based on request before they leave the showroom.
- Maintain and develop relationship with new and existing customers to ensure continued customer loyalty to the brand.
- Ensure you act as a consultant for the brand team at showroom level.
- Ensure you are aware of all competitors’ products by doing mystery shopping exercises and collecting data directly from competitors’ showrooms.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Strong knowledge of F&I process, structure, systems and methodology.
- Compliance banking and F&I (KYC etc.)
- Strong understanding of RV based finance products e.g. guaranteed Future Value Product, Leasing.
- Ability to manage Guaranteed Future Value products and leasing renewal process including EoT and retention of customers for new vehicles.
- Ability to manage and transact customers for Al-Futtaim in-house financing.
- Strong market knowledge of Islamic/Conventional funding and Insurance products and services.
- Ability to manage sales staff and ensure continuity of a referral process of customers to the F&I Manager.
- Ability to work and perform under pressure and with synergy with the team.
- Ability to present, advice and communicate F&I products and services to B2C customers.
- Understanding of auto sales process (Dealer level UAE)
- Strong interpersonal facilitation and presentation skills.
- Ability to influence and gain financial commitment at customer levels.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and MS proficiency.
- Understanding/Knowledge of competitor consumer offers, rates and market strategies.
- Previous automotive experience preferred
- Languages: Fluent English - Arabic an Advantage
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.