Audit Manager (Penang)
In today’s world, audit is no longer just about compliance. It is about cutting edge and risk based methodologies and knowing what is happening in the outside world. Our Assurance practice helps add value to clients through audit, management assurance, advisory and information risk management services.
Integrity, quality and independence are the building blocks of KPMG’s approach. Fundamental to a risk based audit approach, we understand the way our clients run their businesses and drive their performances and the way this impacts their financial statements. KPMG’s extensive experience and proprietary tools have enabled us to provide seamless service to clients across industry sectors and geographical boundaries.
- Overseeing audit teams including planning and organization of audit assignments
- Conduct reviews on the system of accounting and internal controls
- Monitoring the completion of audit assignments
- Finalization of statutory financial statements
- Review audit reports and management letters
- Review consolidated accounts, tax and deferred tax computation and overseas reporting packages
- Degree holders majoring in Accounting or Accounting & Finance from leading universities and professional qualification are encouraged to apply
- Proven auditing competencies with a minimum of 5 years’ relevant working experience
- High technical ability, excellent interpersonal skills and strong leadership qualities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.