Junior Finance Partner
At GSK, we're a company with a purpose to help people do more, feel better and live longer. We realise that our purpose starts with us.
When we feel at our best, we perform at our best. Therefore, we want all applicants to be able to perform their best throughout the recruitment process. We will be delighted to hear from talented individuals that align with our values. These are at the heart of everything we do and include: Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living our values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. In return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Together, we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us.
As a modern employer, we empower you to be yourself, share ideas and work collaboratively.Junior Finance Partner
In this role you will…
- Manage OPEX for the global Legal & Compliance function, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variance
- Provide support to the FD Legal & Compliance to identify opportunities and risks to meeting business objectives
- Ensure delivery to challenging financial targets by maintaining close financial oversight
- Drive cost consciousness among Legal & Compliance stakeholders, increasing engagement and skills development amongst budget holders
- Support the preparation of the 3/1 Plans and Latest Estimates (UP1, UP2) for the respective GSF function
- Analyse and present financial data in a way that provides insight, enables decision making and drives business performance
- Build collaborative and trusted working relationships with key stakeholders in Legal & Compliance and across finance that ensure successful finance partnering. Good interpersonal skills demonstrated by the creation of a network of key partners within Finance and the business.
- Execute financial controls and support any internal and external financial audit processes by working in close collaboration with Auditors
This role has been created from a transformation in the GSF finance team in Poznan. You will directly support the Finance Director Legal & Compliance to manage all aspects of the financial reporting and planning for the function.
This job opportunity is also open for relocation.Why you?
Qualifications & Skills:
- University degree and Professional finance qualification (e.g. ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA, MBA- at least in progress)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications (Excel, PowerPoint, etc) and SAP experience
- Relevant experience in financial controlling / financial reporting / financial audit roles
- Experience in financial accounting standards and principles and in preparing management reporting
- Good understanding of IT and Finance Systems
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to problem-solve
- Demonstrated aptitude to build collaborative relationships across the business
- Capability to recognise improvement opportunities and technical knowledge to drive change
- Skill to work as part of a diverse team and motivate and support others to work towards a common goal
- Ability to prioritise deliverables in consultation with the manager
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- A career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Possibility of remote work
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to the newest technologies and solutions
- Team Building events
- A career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
Inclusion and diversity at GSK are key for our success. Here, you will thrive through bringing your unique experiences to both our company and the recruitment process. We want you to be you, feel good and keep growing your career. GSK is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants will travel through a transparent recruitment journey that adheres to all required employment standards and regulations. Beyond this, we commit to our values of integrity and respect towards every applicant. We want to hear from you and support with any adjustments that you may require during the recruitment process. Please get in touch with our Recruitment Team (contact email) to further discuss this today. We will request equal opportunities information from you and whilst disclosure is optional, we encourage you to be open, enabling us to monitor the inclusivity of our recruitment practices for the benefit of everyone. Your data will remain confidential, is never shared with our Hiring Managers and never affects the status of your application. *Local restrictions/legal requirements.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.