Group Finance COO, AVP #192387
Your field of responsibility
Overall accountability is to support the GF Pune COO & Treasury COO in various strategic, organizational and/or business management-related initiatives - operational, administrative & organization oversight
- Support preparation of functional presentations, preparation of executive presentations and other GF/site level communication
- Headcount - Plan Vs actual, Key-metrics tracking including attrition, demographics, infrastructure – seats/occupancy planning
- Coordinate special projects, ad-hoc business inquiries or data analysis to support management decision making
- Management reports for review and oversight including analysis for key metrics/ Prepare Monthly Management Dashboard
- Treasury /Other CFO/Pune site level coordination for BCM, employee engagement, RTO management
- Work with IGSM team to ensure service relationships and changes are up-to-date and work on closing actions where identified
- Financial management support
- Manage Cost/FTE Budget, actual, forecast, allocation
- Accurate Cost allocations and recharge as per agreed methodology
- Appropriate communication and co-ordination re ongoing submissions to the GF & Treasury COO team
- Provide support to the teams in location across a variety of GF & Treasury priorities
Your future colleagues
Credit Suisse Group Finance department acts as a Guardian; providing excellence in the delivery of independent, integrated financial control & reporting backed by sound policy and governance; and as a Co-pilot and trusted advisor providing the delivery of high quality, reliable and robust analysis and insight to support effective decision making. The team works in close partnership at all times in order to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We strive for quality and excellence in our work and professional relationships, recognizing and rewarding outstanding performance among our employees and providing opportunities for internal mobility, dedicated training and leadership.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
To be eligible for this opportunity, you should have a degree in MBA Finance or equivalent preferred. We are looking for a broad range of skills and experience, including:
- 6-8 years of experience including 3-4 years of relevant Business Management, COO, or Chief of Staff experience within a leading Investment Bank or Wealth Manager
- Experiences in change / transition / project management and able to closely collaborate with
- Business / Function leads and partner on BM / MI reporting
- Ability to effectively collaborate and develop outstanding working positive relationships with business partners within teams and across various corporate functions
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.), especially Excel (ability to analyze large data sets with pivot tables, v-lookup and similar functions)
- Dedicated problem solver with a positive, compassionate personality and can-do attitude who shows flexibility and is able to adapt quickly to changing situation with focus on improvement
- High on integrity and acts in an open and honest way
- Focused on Service and Excellence by setting high standards for self and team
- Comfort in working under pressure, strict deadlines and minimal guidance
- Strong control focus and a continual orientation towards quality along with an eye for detail and keenness to be structured and organized is very important
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employerFind a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training. We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients. Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.