Business Risk Services – Senior Associate (Hanoi and HCMC Office)
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we’re looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Senior Associate of Business Risk Services for our Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City offices.
You will be joining our team and participate on the followings:
- Internal Audit: conduct internal audit engagements including Outsourced, Co-sourced internal audit and internal audit transformation.
- Process Risk and Control:
- Conduct business process review and reengineering engagements
- Assist in process documentation and manual preparation
- Fraud and forensics services:
- Support clients with investigations, dispute resolution, including accounting integrity and conduct matters, SPA disputes, investigations fraud solutions and computer forensics.
- Assist clients in assessing their organisation’s vulnerability to fraud and in strengthening their internal controls to prevent it.
- Other related services
Bachelor in Accounting, Auditing, Finance or related fields
• 2-3 years of experiences in Accounting, Internal Audit, Internal Control, Business Risk Services, or External Audit
• Strong level of English proficiency
• Strong working knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Excel and flowcharting
• Experience in Information system, IT audit (including IT General controls and IT application controls) is an advantage
• Holding (or pursuing) one or more international qualification (e.g. CIA, ACCA ) is an advantage.
• Innovative, Energetic and Eager to learn
How to apply?
- Resume, cover letter must be in English;
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – Business Risk Senior – Hanoi Office);
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB; and
- Deadline for submission is 26 November 2021 at latest.