Product Management - Financial Services - Consulting - Senior Manager (Open Location)
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Product Management - Financial Services - Consulting - Senior Manager - (Hoboken, NJ; New York, NY; Philadelphia, PA; Boston, MA; Mclean, VA; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Charlotte, NC; Dallas, TX)
EY is the only professional services firm with a separate business unit (“FSO”) that is dedicated to the financial services marketplace. Our FSO teams have been at the forefront of every event that has reshaped and redefined the financial services industry. If you have a passion for rallying together to solve the most complex challenges in the financial services industry, come join our dynamic FSO team!
The Digital & Emerging Technology team works collaboratively with clients to transform their business through disruptive innovation enablement and transformational design solutions. The team supports our clients in modernizing systems, processes and products to enhance business and customer-facing platforms and services to support high performance in a rapidly changing and competitive environment. Our team helps clients sustain competitive advantage and profitability by developing technology strategies, products, and solutions to stay ahead of the rapid pace of change and disruption and supporting the execution of complex transformations.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, results-oriented Product Manager who is a great problem solver with deep and proven experience in delivering products to market to join our team of digital professionals in our Digital & Emerging Technologies practice.
Your key responsibilities
The goal is to support our clients to transform their business through technology. As a Product Manager you will work with multi-discipline feature teams including user experience experts, architects, engineers and others to define and roll out products and services for large global organizations as well as for EY. You will take a customer centric and data-driven approach to product development. You will advocate for the user throughout the product development lifecycle. You can break down and simplify complex processes and touchpoints to deliver exceptional experiences. You are a strategic thinker, can prioritize and define product roadmaps, manage a product backlog, make quick decisions and coordinate the team to release quality products within planned timelines. You understand modern platform structures, cloud architectures, digital platforms and enablers, and data strategy considerations. In addition, you will support practice building activities such as team mentorship and proposal deck development.
Skills and attributes for success
- Manage service delivery, identifying future sales opportunities, and supporting practice development activities.
- Deliver quality client services by monitoring progress and demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge.
- Maintain long-term client relationships and networks and cultivate business development opportunities.
- Effectively work with client engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds fostering an innovative and inclusive work environment.
- Demonstrate understanding of current technology environment and industry trends and provide recommendations for engagement and client service issues.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems Management, Accounting, Finance, or a related field and 5 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate work experience. Alternatively, will accept a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems Management, Accounting, Finance, or a related field and 4 years of work experience.
- Facilitate discussions with technical, design and business subject-matter resources to document requirements, establish a vision, and articulate alternatives for future state solutions across various domains and channels.
- Has set product vision, defined and managed product roadmaps, prioritized and managed the backlog and has led product launches.
- Can participate in and drive ideation sessions, standups, sprints and scrums.
- Has a specific domain knowledge and understands the dynamics impacting their product such as market trends, technology and regulatory rules.
- Experience with successfully managing projects with defined deliverables and budgets. Experience must include budgeting and managing the schedule; client relationship management; communicating strategically around key issues; conflict resolution and consensus building.
- Must have a thorough understanding of complex information systems and technology organizations and to be able to work effectively between the application, data infrastructure, operations and security architectural spaces
- Proven delivery skills including the ability to scope/size a project; staff a team with the appropriate skill set; provide subject matter direction and guidance to a team; manage communications with the project sponsors and manage the delivery of an engagement workstream.
- Requires domestic and regional travel up to 50% to serve client needs.
What we look for
We’re interested in self-motivated individuals who can easily function in a high demand, performance-driven environment. In addition, we’re looking for people who recognize the accomplishments of the team before the individual and are sought after as people developers. If you’re passionate about problem-solving and helping our clients with some of their most complex issues, this role is for you.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.