Client Relationship Mgr, AVP
6 Months Fixed Term Contract
Who we are looking for:
Experienced Client Relationship Manager to join our Client Management Group in Dublin. The Client Management Group is a dedicated Client Service function within State Street Global Services, non-affiliated to the main Operational areas of the organisation. The role will see the successful candidate assume responsibility for a number of key client relationships for the Bank, developing and building strong relationship with allocated clients, including senior/executive level.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As a Client Manager in the team you will:
- Take responsibility for a high level of service to multiple clients in accordance with the agreed service levels, KPI and SLA provisions.
- Develop and build strong relationships with clients, internally and externally, through the delivery of high quality services.
- Identify issues and problems in the service delivery and carry out necessary corrective action, keeping team and senior management informed of the issue.
- Drive and assume responsibility for the implementation of client specific projects, including new business launches and developments.
- Interacts with Client on Market & Regulatory Terms, Changes and Developments
- Conduct presentations for clients and other departments as appropriate.
- Anticipate the client’s future requirements and, in conjunction with the team, determine our solution to these requirements.
- Act in accordance with Risk Excellence and role model Ethical behavior and decision making as part of our Way Ahead foundation
- Champion change / innovation and new ideas generation. Involvement in projects and departmental initiatives as directed
- Other duties as assigned.
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Exercise sound judgment in all matters
- Excellent communication skills – the ability to convey the right tone, calibre and content to a diverse range of counterparts, including executive level, within both the client and SSC
- Strong leadership abilities – in collaborating for results
- Ability to effectively represent the client’s requirements to internal stakeholders, as well as to represent SSC to the client
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise work on multiple tasks and projects, maintaining professional agility
- Detailed perspective of how SSC services its clients, and the functions and services involved.
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Degree in Business / Financial Services or related
- Strong experience in financial services industry with 2+ years in a client facing role
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.