AUSMY - Internship (Petaling Jaya)
KPMG is a global network of professional services firm providing Audit. Tax and Advisory Services.
A place where bold, new ideas are welcome and dedication is rewarded, is made up of outstanding people with a broad range of interest, talents and motivations.
We invite you to join our team and to experience the KPMG difference as we continue to be The Clear Choice to our clients from every sector of business and industry imaginable.
Aspiring to be an Employer of Choice, we create an atmosphere in which our employees will be inspired to excel. To this end, KPMG is seeking highly motivated and results oriented individuals to fuel our growth and embark on a journey of self-discover.
- Bachelor’s Degree from various background with a minimum of 2nd Upper Class or other equivalent qualification(Masters/Professional Accounting Qualification).
- SPM with a minimum of 5As (English and Mathematics at least A).
- Proven leadership qualities and strong involvement in extracurricular activities.
- Excellent command in English and writing skills.
- Applicants must be able to undergo an internship placement for a minimum duration of 8 weeks.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.