Capital, Liquidity and Funding Expert
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world's top tier Financial Institutions
- Professional development, internal and external trainings (opportunity for ACCA and CIMA)
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously
- Continued professional development based on your career interest
- Inclusive and welcoming environment
- Analyse the drivers of movements and variances across Treasury metrics ( e.g. interest income, liquidity and business unit funding usage)
- Provide support for internal and regulatory stress testing/adequacy assessments in relation to Capital, Liquidity and/or Funding
- Support strategic Treasury projects and initiatives (e.g. report automation and model development)
- Produce global and legal entity level reporting for key governance forums and regulatory meetings
- Produce ad hoc deliverables and management reporting materials in PowerPoint
- Transform raw data into meaningful metrics and charts to support decision making
- Support the global Treasury teams with the information and analysis they need
- Completed Bachelor's/Master's degree in Economics, Finance or Business related discipline
- 5+ years of work experience in a related field
- Experience of developing junior talent
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy, deadline-driven environment
- CFA or equivalent is a plus
Team profile: Corporate Treasury is part of the Finance division and provides corporate finance advisory service to senior management and internal business units. It also optimizes the Firm’s liquidity and capital base, manages regulatory deliverables, the Firm’s foreign exchange and interest rate exposure, and coordinates relationships with regulators, rating agencies, and creditors.
About us: Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.