Associate/Senior Associate - Risk & Governance Consulting
DescriptionWhether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow. It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible. Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & Summary
A career within Regulatory Risk and Compliance services, will provide you with the opportunity to help companies rethink their approach to risk and create a sustainable risk advantage. We’re a part of a unique client proposition, assisting our clients develop proper internal controls by leveraging analytics and technology solutions to underpin efficient execution of governance, to optimise their risk and compliance policies and processes, and improve business performance.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. In your role as an Associate you will work closely with the engagement team and manager to deliver complex solutions which can include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with engagement team members to advise financial services clients such as asset managers, banks, or insurance companies on areas relating to risk, regulation, data, and compliance
- Assist in development and implementation of new risk and regulatory strategies, policies, and capabilities
- Support financial services clients in their journey to comply with international and local regulations
- Support financial services clients in their operational and cultural transformation in areas such as Data Governance, Enterprise Risk Management, Risk and Finance Alignment, Board Governance etc.
- Contribute to the maintenance of high quality client relationships by producing exceptional deliverables for clients
Up to 80%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.