Fund Accountant (PE)
With your own Client portfolio, your day to day role will include reviewing and entering transactions to Efront, preparing quarterly, semi-annual and annual financial statements, monthly NAVs and aggregated financial statements for Private Equity and Hedge Funds
You will prepare accurate Net Asset Value Reports, meet accounting and bookkeeping deadlines and provide accounting information for both internal and external use.
As we redefine our processes and procedures we will need your assistance and suggestions on how we can add value to our service delivery by looking for ways we can get better at what they do in the most efficient way possible.
You will build strong customer relationships with existing and new clients, banks and other external parties, gaining insight into their needs and delivering customer-centric solutions.
We are never complacent and always encourage our people to look for ways to improve our business; here everyone’s opinion counts and we will value your contribution.
Compliance and regulations has never been more complex; you’ll need to ensure we comply and meet our KYC obligations by preparing, monitoring and maintaining robust client files, safeguarding from potential risks.
Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future, together.
- Strong Fund accounting skills especially for Private Equity funds;
- A degree in Accounting and/or qualified ACCA and/or ACA.
- Proficient in fund structures with focus on Cayman Islands and Singapore;
- Excellent HF/PE/RE knowledge; experience of working with Fund Managers in Asia as well as knowledge/experience of the Fund Management business In Singapore and Hong Kong;
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm with ability to work under pressure;
- Superior client interaction and communication skills;
- Advanced time management skills to plan for work and deliverable in advance;
- Fully Fluent in English (knowing Mandarin as well would be a plus).
- Experience of working in a multinational environment will be an added advantage.
- Self-driven, meticulous and organized with excellent communication skills.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.