Senior Analyst-Cash Management
Finance Operations Cash Management Team is a core sub-process within Reporting & Analysis (R&A). The team plays an integral part in a number of end-to-end Finance Operation processes with the primary objective to increase operational effectiveness in the areas of Cash Forecasting and Bank Account Management while playing an important part in the overall Treasury control framework. The accuracy of the information provided by FO Cash Management Team is critical as it supports the investment and borrowing decisions by Shell Treasury to optimize the Group’s cash position. In addition, the FO Cash Management team protects Group value by operating the applicable controls around the treasury-related risks, e.g. currency exposures, fraud risk.
More specifically, your role includes:
- Prepare timely and effective analysis and present results to the different stakeholders on the global stage.
- Prepare detailed analysis of cash flows within the entity, combining information from several different data sources (both external and internal) and use historical trends.
- Manage liquidity for entities without pooling agreement and make financial decisions (e.g. deposit, FX deals, swap, loan, etc.)
- Performing relevant follow-ups for reconciliation process ensuring all control requirements are met on a timely basis.
- Perform accounting activities accurately in line with the timetable
- Initiate and lead process improvement initiatives.
- Identify, understand, assess, and adapt to changing business requirements and priorities.
- Be the first point of contact for in-depth process queries coming from stakeholders.
Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the Finance area.
- Degree in Accounting or any related Finance/Business field.
- Accountancy knowledge, analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the Cash Management process and associated risks & controls would be an asset.
- Working level of MS Office user knowledge (especially Excel).
- Experience in leading/supporting change management projects.
- Very strong team player, with effective communication, organization and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to organize and finalize different analytical tasks. independently, with strong data accuracy and high quality.
- Ability to manage multi-task and meet multiple deadlines.
- Flexible and cooperative approach.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.