Senior Internal Business Advisor with French
Role name and description
We are looking for excellent communicators and business advisors. Are you keen to constantly add value and help business grow? Do you have a business mind? This role is perfect for you then!
We are looking for an Internal Business Advisor with financial experience, who will play a key role to advise and support our internal client-serving teams to make the best use of SAP and its processes in order to effectively manage their projects with EY’s external clients. This role offers the possibility of using French and English language on a daily basis and of providing high-quality advice to our internal customers. If you’re flexible and ready to adapt to a constantly changing environment, there’s no better place to develop your skills!
Your key responsibilities
On a daily basis as an Internal Business Advisor you will:
- Work with Finance teams to reach out to client-serving teams and assist on their financials
- Prepare and facilitate training for client-serving teams on SAP and finance
- Provide virtual support to our client-serving teams (phone or e-mail)
- Team with them to help in resolving their immediate questions
- Educate and guide them through recommendations and training
- Ensure that needed responses are provided in a quick manner or escalated when essential
- Document all calls, e-mails, and chats in the system
- Share best practices and provide support to other team members across borders and service lines
- Stay up to date with the firm’s latest policies, processes, and tools
- Stay connected with the business and functional experts
- Self-educate and seek additional knowledge
As a new recruit, you will go through an onboarding program which will include:
- EY and its business
- Markets Finance Onboarding
- System end-user training
- Role-playing and work shadowing with peers
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong communication and partnering skills with people of all levels in the firm
- Excellent listening and questioning skills
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to view issues through the client serving teams’ lens
- Highly effective in virtual teaming and influencing skills
To qualify for the role, you must have
- High level of English and French (C1)
- Graduate and/or professional certification in a business-related subject matter (i.e. Accounting, Finance) or commensurate experience in an Accounting or Finance related role is required
- Professional approach, demonstrating tact and diplomacy
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Ability to prioritize workload and deliver outputs within strict deadlines.
- Strong communication and partnering skills with people of all levels of the firm
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland, and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills, and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching, and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.