Client Services Accountant (PE)
To provide high quality service deliverables to Open End Fund clients. You shall need to ensure that all deliverables are met, and the client’s expectations are managed and met on a day to day basis.
This entails reviewing all Financial Statements and disclosures and ad-hoc client deliverables in relation to providing fund administration services to Open End Fund clients.
You will be expected to help improve the processes and efficiencies of the department and be a subject matter expert of Open End Fund structures accounting and administration processes.
- Managing financial servicing for a portfolio of clients ensuring the smooth running of day to day relationship with clients and consistent delivery of client reporting/ information accurately and on time
- Be an ‘expert’ on designated clients including understanding technical details of their PPM, side letters, SLA, Fee Agreement and any technical nuances
- Minimise risk to IQ-EQ by ensuring all procedures and checklists are followed by all team members
- Liaise with the auditors, banks, brokers, custodian and regulatory authorities i.e. ACRA, IRAS, MAS, CIMA
Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future together.
- Qualified accountant (CPA or equivalent) or qualified by experience
- 3-4 years relevant experience
- Experience of managing service operations and client deliverables
- Experience of managing an effective team
- Experience in the preparation and review of financial accounts
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable and confident communicating with Senior Management
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills with particular focus on Excel skills (Pivot Tables and data manipulation)
- ‘Can do’ attitude with the ability to cope to tight deadlines, working under pressure and leading by example
- Knowledge of the Hedge Funds industry is essential
- Candidates with both Hedge Funds and Private Equity experience will be preferred
- Advanced Excel skills including Pivot Tables and data analytics
- Experience working in Financial Services office environment
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.Company description
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.