Auditor (Finance) #188147
Your field of responsibility
Are you looking for an outstanding platform to maximize your potential in a successful diverse and inclusive team? Do you want to feed your curiosity? To complete our audit team in Pune we are seeking to recruit a Senior Auditor.
Join us and you will:
- Learn state of the art audit methodologies
- Chip in during audit planning, field work and presentation of findings to senior management, in close collaboration with the Audit Manager
- Have the opportunity to demonstrate your leadership by supervising and monitoring audits to ensure efficient and high quality delivery against agreed timeframes
- Have the opportunity to be a trusted advisor and partner with major business and support functions across our organization
- Improve your understanding of the Bank by working on a wide range of different global and local audits across the Bank
- Assist in a variety of bank-wide initiatives and special projects
- Benefit from significant investments in your career development via our Audit Academy
Your future colleagues
We are a distributed team that encourages diversity of thought. Our offices are located in Zurich, London, Luxembourg, Warsaw, Wroclaw, New York, Raleigh, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Pune and Mumbai. Our auditors are part of our practice model which provides exposure to different businesses, products and processes with the flexibility to also focus on areas of interest.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
To excel in this role, you should possess:
- An undergraduate degree and have an interest in Financial Services is essential
- Having gathered at least 5 years of proven work experience relating to audit, accountancy or in the financial industry is advantageous
- Proven understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial
- Outstanding analytical skills and precision in delivery
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and can present in a simple and concise way
- You are an avid learner and a dedicated problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Outstanding interpersonal-skills, multi-tasking and time management skills enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver optimally towards deadlines
- You are keen to work in an inclusive environment and excel at collaborating in a global
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.