Operations Performance Director
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 24,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
Where you'll work
Our Beloit, WI location is home to our Corporate Headquarters for the North American Region. This location has approximately 700 employees at this location that in roles such as regulatory, RD&A, finance, procurement, supply chain and customer care. It is easily commutable from the Rockford, Madison, and Milwaukee areas. You'll enjoy your time inside and outside of the office as we offer a full cafeteria, fitness center, and beautiful walking paths around the campus. This location is involved and committed to giving back to the community multiple times throughout the year through our Kerry Employee Engagement Program volunteering with various organizations.
What you'll do
- The Operations Performance Director role will partner with end to end supply chain to deliver a deep understanding of operational performance and support the leadership team in developing detailed improvement plans for all Taste facilities.
- Given the significant inter-dependencies across all facilities a single, dedicated and focused operations performance director will play a key role in delivering performance improvement and driving ownership and accountability for same.
- In addition to the above, all locations will be on/going live on KerryConnect in 2021 and this will require hands on detailed work to support a successful transition to SAP.
The Performance Director role is a leadership position on the management team for Kerry’s North American Taste business. The key responsibility of this role is to partner with the senior management team to ensure an optimal and efficient operational and supply chain network. The role also incorporates a strong business partner role in respect to strategy, policy, controls and risk management. Ensuring the integrity of the overall financial reporting processes.
- Performance Management across all aspects of the Taste manufacturing and supply chain network, ensuring a culture of accountability and ownership with all functional partners
- Ensuring that forecasting (costs, savings, etc.) for the Business Technology operational costs function is accurate and accurately reflects market dynamics. This will incorporate cost and saving forecasting and will span across multiple departments
- Providing leadership and collaborate with executive management on Business Technology operational costs finance strategy setting e.g. profit improvement and cost reduction initiatives and risk management & mitigation strategies
- Clear & insightful performance measurement - Conduct monthly reviews with senior management and operating partners; identify trends, explain variances, track risks and opportunities, highlight issues and address problems to drive proactive financial management within the Business Technology operational costs
- Drive a continuous improvement mind-set across all Business Technology operational costs function processes to realize efficiencies.
- Ensuring robust financial controls are deployed consistently across the Taste operational costs function and that financial risks are appropriately managed and mitigated
What you'll need to be successful
- A highly motivated, self-confident, and successful leader. Must be able to lead a team with a high level of energy and drive that motivates those around her/him to persevere through changing priorities. Must be a self-starter, comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment.
- A qualified accountant with at least 10 years's experience and must have 5 years of management experience.
- Knowledge of the manufacturing industry is an advantage.
- Proficient in SAP would be an advantage
- Critical thinking and stakeholder management.
- Must be able to travel 25%
Project management skills and experience.
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. EEO is the Law poster can be found here. Additional information can also be here.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.