Cost Analyst (Manufacturing, Chachoengsao)
As a Cost Analyst to responsible for cost accounting, financial reports concerning standard cost build-up and variance analysis, inventory accounting and fixed asset controls, and cost accounting.
One of the worldwide manufacturers for food and beverage, located in Gateway City Industrial park, Chachoengsao. They are now expanding their team to support a fast-growing business environment.
- Responsible for delivering accuracy and timeliness of quality cost analysis and report for division heads and business controllers.
- Ensure a standardised costing process within the team.
- Productivity saving tracking.
- To understand and analyze the actual product costing and forecast production variance properly.
- To prepare the standard cost budget accurately and completely Prepare standard cost budget calculation by preparing routing, BOM, and cost analysis.
- Conduct product cost analysis.
- Monitor and tracking spending budget and actual spending.
- Monitor actual cost against standard cost.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related fields.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Cost Accounting or other finance functions.
- Solid knowledge in cost analysis preferably from the manufacturing industry.
- Good logical thinking, result-focused, and proactive cooperation.
- Good command of English and Thai is a must.
Excellent salary package and benefits
Page Group Thailand is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.