Senior Associate_Business Client Services
Job Description Senior Associate
The Global Support Services (GSS) COE Enterprise team seeks a skilled candidate that can provide tier 2 support for in-scope IMS applications and cycle support. This is a dynamic role as part of a global team with varied responsibilities. Candidates must be capable of working in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple conflicting priorities concurrently in an independent manner. He/she will work with colleagues in a team environment and is able to communicate and manage stakeholders across all levels of the organization including senior management. Highly effective communicator both in written and oral presentations in English language and able to negotiate and handle difficult situations effectively. Must be highly analytical in problem-solving and decision-making. Proven ability to communicate and work effectively with global team members in a distributed operating model. Candidate must have a high level of attention to detail and a drive to provide outstanding customer service.
- Identification and escalation of risks and potential delays
- Be a day to day contact for business users and IT counterparts for technical assistance relating to the suite of applications.
- Triage of assigned service requests, analysis and resolution where possible, escalation and coordination of resolution when required.
- Provide cycle support to ECM tea, including follow up, updates, notifications and timely escalation of issues
- Raise and initiate Command Centre calls, work with the relevant incident management and IT/Business support teams to investigate and resolve the incident within service level agreements.
- Perform IT CRM and client communications when required
- Undertake available on the job training to become proficient at providing second tier IT support
- Identify opportunities and provide input into systems and process improvements to increase the timeliness, efficiency and quality of IT services.
- Support special projects as required.
- Rotation based weekend and overnight support, public holiday support or on-call support may also be required.
- Actively engage in all new client on-boarding
- Complete Standard Operating Procedure review on annual basis
- Complete daily reporting, handovers and alerts as required
- Perform team housekeeping tasks as per team guidelines
- Adhoc tasks as required
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) – able to effectively communicate with all levels of staff across the organization and with clients including senior management
- Strong knowledge of financial business processes, investment management servicing and fund accounting
- Good project management & organizational skills (including time management)
- Ability to understand and interpret specific client requirements
- Must be self-motivated adaptable and show initiative in different circumstances and under pressure
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualifications with 4 to 6 years’ experience in financial services and/or technology.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a thorough knowledge of IMS specific applications (i.e., GTM, RKS, EDW, ESP, ….)
- SQL skills advantageous