ACH Payments, Vice President
Who we are looking for
An experienced leader of our ACH services team, globally, the incumbent will be responsible for settlement of all ACH payments as well as exception resolution and inquiry management (internal and external) related to ACH payments. Guide the team with navigation of various NACHA rules and requirements ensuring strict adherence. Establish priorities, oversee complex issues, and ensure department goals and standards are met daily.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities. Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As an ACH Payments, Vice President you will
- Oversee Operations, escalation and ensure risk mitigation
- Participate in successfully delivering strategy and process improvement
- Contribute to project management, program design and implementation planning and support
- Participate on Committee and Working Groups – both internal and external
- Contribute to personal development and training
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong risk mitigation, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Effective in process improvement and expense reduction
- Experience in managing teams in multiple geographic regions
- Ability to think critically and resolve complex problems
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- BS/BA or equivalent
- 8-15 yrs experience in management and operations in the cash/securities or related industry
- knowledge of custody, cash management and payment systems, NACHA Rules, legal and regulatory requirements of applicable FMUs
- Strong management and employee relations skills
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.