Asst. Manager, Alpha Middle Office, Recon and Custody Svs
Alpha Middle Office team
The role of Middle Office in the organization is to handle critical and time sensitive controls, executions and decisions within investment operations. MO teams are responsible for position management, trade confirmation and settlements, corporate action processing, collateral management, cash and position reconciliation. Many teams have direct contact with clients and act on their behalf while interacting with internal and external parties
- Perform daily reconciliation of cash transactions, cash balances and positions holdings.
- Reconcile cash transactions, cash balances on a settlement date basis, and position holdings on a trade date basis with reconciliations performed on the following Business Day.
- Manage the claim process for any debit interest or claims received.
- Process instructions to the Operating Platform Investment Book of Record as instructed by the Customer or authorized source as defined by the Customer.
- Investigate overdraft balances for portfolios in scope, and monitor balances for the specifics of non-base currency and manage instructions directly with the Custodian as required to base currency.
Drive innovation, transformation and productivity, not only in India but globally across the delivery organization
Promote Risk excellence
Level of Education/ Specific Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Commerce / Economics with a specialization in Business, Accounting, Finance or equivalent. Professional qualification like CA, CMA, CPA is a plus
Skills and Experience -
- Overall 7-12 years and substantial relevant experience in middle office operations
- Proficient in the middle office functions like trade life cycle, treasury ops, derivatives, income, corp actions, tax, reference data is required
- Knowledge of Aladdin platform is desirable.
- Understanding of operational functions within middle office operations.
- Ability to provide technical expertise to resolve daily problems
- Should have worked directly with clients and counterparties in a global context
- Should have led operations at a global level, across countries & regions
- Demonstrated ability to manage, coach and influence colleagues and virtual team members
- Ability to work within a collaborative environment to achieve results
- Should be open to work in EMEA and/or North American shift hours as needed by the business
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.