PwC Academy - Digital Shared service support - Associate
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & SummaryA career within Assurance Support services, will provide the opportunity to support our engagement teams and clients by providing advice and counsel on accounting, financial reporting, and strategic business issues. In joining, you’ll help ensure a complete and relevant exchange of information among our consultants and in turn with engagement teams and clients, provide experts advice on a variety of specific topics, support engagement teams in resolving complex issues, and supporting clients and their subsidiaries in evaluating the potential impact of accounting and reporting standard setting initiatives. You’ll develop strong relationships with our engagement teams and established audit clients and enhance our ability to meet greater investor expectations with the challenges of an increasingly complex business environment.
- ADM booking and making sure everything is accurate
- Flight and hotel booking through KDS
- Creation and updating of LMS
- Creation of training platform links
- Downloading of session recording and uploading to the LMS
- Uploading of materials to the shared drive
- Updating of PowerBi dash report if committed to the client
- Student Registration on qualification body site
- Prepare feedback forms and pre and post assessments QR code
- Advanced level of technical proficiency and computer literacy particularly with Word and Excel
- Excellent knowledge of branding & formatting
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent administrative and organisation skills
- Professional yet approachable manner.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
- Flexibility in working hours (evenings, weekends as and when required)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?Yes
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.