Reporting & Statutory Analyst
Reporting & Statutory Analyst
Would you like the opportunity to develop your career with a global energy company?
Do you enjoy working with financial data?
Be part of a team that keeps moving
Our Global Finance Controllership Team provides support for the business for technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis.
Partner with the best
As a Reporting & Statutory Analyst you will be the focal point for external auditors in Baker Hughes. You will responsible for US GAAP, and IFRS deliverables to Consolidations team and Product Company Controllers working along with a group of professionals supporting various financial functions centralized at Global Finance Organization.
As a Reporting & Statutory Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing of Management and Statutory financial statements and coordination of audit requests by working closely with Functional Process Owners, Business, Tax, Legal, Company secretary and Operations as well as Company’s External Auditors.
- Preparing and submits the audit pack to Auditors along with draft statutory financial statements that are in compliance to the local statutory requirements.
- Performing analytical reviews, variance analysis for S2G Walk, assessing the quality of data and working with the team to solve issues.
- Extracting insight from data and explain, giving root cause analysis and recommendation to relevant stakeholders
- Managing deliverables to Consolidation & Reporting (C&R) team by completing periodical analysis templates and reporting packages with quality and punctuality in accordance with US GAAP.
- Performing under minimal supervision, evaluate, maintain and improve efficiency of financial processes.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent professional qualification (ACCA/CPA/ etc).
- Have minimum 4 to 5 years working experience in Big 4 Audit Firm and in planning/ analysis filed.
- Possess good knowledge and understanding of Statutory and IFRS/US GAAP Accounting.
- Have fluent English with good oral & written communication skills, good problem solving, interpersonal & leadership skills.
- Have knowledge or experience in Hyperion Oracle, Oscar, SAP, and Ms. Office User.
- Have self-driven to take initiatives to achieve. Passionate about the power of data to build better business outcomes
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Occasional home working possible.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.