Account Manager with German
- Co-develop account strategy working with account leadership and drive global execution of account plan
- Support account team in driving service line planning activity and account integration
- Prepare the global account meeting materials and facilitate account team meetings
- Responsible for follow-up on account actions by tracking progress against deadlines and driving activity
- Understand both the client’s business agenda and EY services to enable leveraging the global EY network to connect our clients to the right people
- Drive the CX - Assessment of Service Quality (ASQ) process: Collate the ASQ feedbacks and drive action after interviews and year-end follow-up
- Act as a project manager for Account specific initiatives/projects
- Review of account financials to provide awareness to account leadership on drivers of account performance
- Be strategic to collaborate and partner with enabling functions of EY in supporting the account
- Manage the annual global revenue planning process with the G360 BDL and GCSP
- Own and manage the Client Relationship Management (CRM) process
- Co-develop the account relationship strategy, including management of the global relationship map
- Manage the account pipeline process and drive discipline across global team
- Coordinate the pursuit process for opportunities, working closely with key partners
- Creation and maintenance of account marketing materials (i.e. team brochure discussion relationship history, or Value Scorecard or procurement showcase doc)
- Develop and maintain relationship of Account Managers, Market Segment Managers, to understand latest marketplace, alliance and solution activity within sector or like accounts
- German Language proficiency required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Outlook, MS Teams, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint)
- Project Management – experience building and managing project plans
- Presentation/Analysis – experience building .ppt presentations or discussion documents to explain a strategy, process, or relationship history
- Good Account Management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Consultative and Analytical Mindset
- Professional maturity to confidently interact with Account Partners and senior leadership
What we look for
- Professional with high maturity and relevant experience to enable business conversations and independently drive main agenda/business priorities in collaboration with region stakeholders
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate. Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today. If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.