Fund Services (Loan) Senior Officer-AU
- Administration of loan portfolios on behalf of clients; including processing of interest, draw downs and repayments on loan facilities
- Reporting of loan positions to the client, borrowers and lenders
- Maintaining unit registries
- Calculating and issuance of capital calls and distributions notices
- Monitoring of clients’ bank accounts and identification of transactions
- Onboarding of new client mandates and solutions, including adoption of new technologies
- Work closely with your immediate team, both locally and remote
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and intermediaries, including auditors, tax advisors, custodians and other parties.
- Contribute to the ongoing growth and development of AD’s Melbourne office as the business continues to grow in scale and complexity
- Bachelor degree or higher in accounting or finance or economics or other similar disciplines;
- Experience in a financial services industry is preferable;
- Knowledge of the Funds Industry, specifically alternative Alternative Investment Funds, or debt products would be viewed highly favourably;
- Good business sense and commercial acumen;
- Strong technical capacity and embraces adoption new technological platforms;
- Strong financial and business analytical skills;
- Possess team spirit, capacity to build strong client relationships, and a proactive self starter
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in English.
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple priorities and stakeholders
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.