APAC Tax Operations Analyst #179449
Your field of responsibility
As part of the role, your responsibilities include:
- The role is intended to support operational tax processes and controls for APAC region.
- Responsible for reviewing FATCA, CRS, QI Reports (1042S, 1099) and other exception reports.
- Seek to provide control oversight for extra territorial taxes (i.e. stamp duty, transactional taxes, etc.) and withholding tax regimes.
- Responsible to maintain metrics for Operational Taxes Key Performance Indicators & KRIs.
- Participate in change initiatives that may have Operational Tax impact.
- Responding to internal and external enquiries on Operational Taxes.
- Ensure adherence to Tax regulations and internal standards of the bank.
- Responsibilities include maintaining operational and control documentations.
Your future colleagues
As a APAC Tax Operational Analyst withing Operational Taxes, CFO division, you will join a growing and dynamic team passionate about management of control frameworks globally for Operational Taxes, the monitoring of tax regulatory developments and the quality assurance post-implementation of products and services impacting operational taxes.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
You are expected to possess the below:
- 3-5 years of experience in financial institutions supporting operational taxes.
- Work experience in Qualified Intermediary (QI) withholding and reporting will be preferred.
- Proficient in extra territorial taxes (stamp duty, transactional taxes), withholding tax and how they impact operational lifecycle.
- Proficiency in banking products & trade lifecycle
- Experience in Projects will be beneficial
- Demonstrate good time management, ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines while also under pressure
- Outstanding interpersonal ability, communicate at all levels, and a strong team-player
- Exhibit an appreciation of the risk impact of actions undertaken, with a good risk and control perspective
- Display high attention to detail, and is analytical with good reconciliation skills as well as proficiency in Excel
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.