Treasury Generalist Liquidity Planning #178939
Your field of responsibility
An outstanding opportunity to join us as a Treasury Generalist in our Treasury Liquidity Planning (CFO) team. In this role, you focus on forecasting, analysing and driving execution decisions across a variety of liquidity metrics including Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR), Net Stable Funding Ratio (NSFR) and Internal Economic Barometers. You will be responsible for the enhancement, control and maintenance of robust and accurate liquidity forecasts and explain as well as distribution and presentation of liquidity forecasts to management interdivisional and international collaboration within Treasury and close coordination with our business partners as well as the rest of the CFO division especially Liquidity Measurement and Reporting, CFO Change, Operations and IT.
Your future colleagues
Treasury Organization mandates acting as guardian of bank's financial franchise: Manage the Bank's Capital within Market and Regulatory constraints; Ensure diversified and uninterrupted Funding sources across Market Cycles; Define and maintain targeted Liquidity Structure; Ensure continuous Liquidity; Ensure appropriate Capital Planning (incl. share buybacks, dividends); Manage Treasury related Risks - such as Interest Rate-, FX- and Regulatory-Risk - within Global CARMC parameters. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- Minimum 2+ years of proven experience in a Treasury / Liquidity / Finance function in the Banking / Finance industry.
- Proficient MS-Office skills, PowerPoint, Excel and VBA, Qlik is a plus.
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving skills and attention to details.
- University degree preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or Mathematics.
- Ability to learn and demonstrate excellent coordination capabilities.
- Flexibility and ability to work independently as well as in a globally distributed team.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.