Distribution Oversight Officer (AVP-VP) #184316
A challenging role in an international and fast-paced environment within the Oversight and Control team of Credit Suisse Fund Management S.A., the Luxembourg based Management Company for CS group funds with roughly 75bn CHF AuM in 120 subfunds (UCITS and AIFs) across many asset classes distributed in 31 countries globally. As part of our oversight team, you will be responsible to support the global oversight model implemented by Credit Suisse Fund Management S.A. on distributors. Your main responsibility will be to perform initial and ongoing due diligence, prepare the necessary documentation and communicate the results to internal partners. You will conduct ongoing oversight on distributors on a regular basis, prepare onsite visits to ensure that necessary controls are in place that Credit Suisse Fund Management S.A. complies to its obligation under relevant laws, policies and procedures. This role involves direct interaction with control groups throughout the organization i.e. sales, operations, legal, compliance and internal audit.Your future colleagues
Be part of an international, dynamic and experienced team, dealing with a wide range of daily requests to support our sophisticated clients. As a small and fast-paced team, we value transparency and an open-door-policy. The Distribution Oversight Officer is a challenging role that will allow you to build a broad network locally as well as in the Credit Suisse Group.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition, which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- A University degree in economics, law, banking & finance or equivalent education;
- At least 5 years of experience in a multi operational task / similar position within the asset management industry;
- Strong understanding of the end to end processes within the Distribution and investment fund business (Distribution - Transfer agent – AML/KYC – Trailer fee processing);
- Strong understanding of the Distribution Oversight role including but not limited to regulatory, legal and business aspects and have a working experience in Distribution or a similar function;
- Good knowledge on Domestic and European laws and regulations i.e. UCITS, AIFMD, MIFID II, AML/KYC, FACTA, CRS etc.
- Strong communication, negotiation and analytical skills are necessary to collaborate with our partners;
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills;
- Ability to systematically assess & challenge existing processes;
- Fluent written and spoken in English. French and German is an asset;
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Please apply via our dedicated career portal!Your new employerFind a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training. We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.