Senior Finance Analyst
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
Kerry Taste & Nutrition is actively seeking a Senior Finance Analyst at our Corporate office in Beloit, Wisconsin. In this role, you will establish partnerships with key stakeholders, such as Sales, RD&A, Procurement, and Business Development. to ensure an efficient and effective pricing process. Additionally, your will be responsible for timely and quality price setting/maintenance/support and provide pricing recommendations to sales groups with supporting analysis.
- Coordinate pricing process and provide price negotiations support and manage price approval process
- Monitor, protect and improve Gross Margin we well as analyze regularly gross margin and identify product cost issues
- Manage annual price review and adjustments for significant cost changes or margin improvement on existing products
- Accurately interpret and properly implement Pricing Policies and Guidelines to ensure data maintenance and quality in all pricing processes and systems
- Participate in pricing projects and process improvement initiatives
- Ensure service levels on turnaround for quotes, invoicing and pricing discrepancies along with other relevant role KPI’s are performing to target
- Support Customer service excellence on pricing/order issues
- Support the business finance manager with providing performance and forward focused insights on a structured and ad hoc cadence to support business decisions
- Support the coordinating of quarterly forecasts and the annual budget process, working with the business finance partners to ensure deliverables are met within required timelines
- Support preparation of monthly performance decks in advance of meetings providing supporting commentary and detail as required.
- Co-ordinate non-standard requests for information including budgets, forecasts, analysis managing communication to key stakeholders and adherence to timelines & deliverables
- Support the execution and continued improvement of key business processes i.e. performance reporting, forecasting & budgeting
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in accounting/finance or related area
- 3+ Years’ Experience within a commercial environment preferred
- Strong attention to detail is critical
- Ability to effectively communicate and build relationships
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency working with ERP systems, business intelligence systems, CRM systems and pricing systems
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.