Audit Seniors - Gaming & Technology
About KPMG in Malta
KPMG in Malta is one of the leading providers of audit, tax and advisory services. Our vision is to be our clients’ clear choice, the employer of choice, and also to maintain the highest levels of trust by the community. Our work is client-centric, and we integrate innovative methodologies and deep expertise to deliver results. This translates into a high level of client satisfaction. Our experience ranges from multinationals to promising start-ups, private to public sector undertakings, local to international clientele. Our values remain at the heart of all we do, shared by all our firms in 147 countries. KPMG is the largest professional services provider in Malta, with over 750 employees.
KPMG in Malta continues to look for the best talent and continues to seek to recruit qualified accountants with at least 2 years' post qualification experience, to work in one of our specialised audit clusters whilst also having the opportunity to work with foreign jurisctions on international assignments.
Further information about the firm can be accessed through the following link: https://home.kpmg/mt/en/home.html.
The ideal candidate should:
- Possess a Bachelor's degree in accounting or ACCA qualification;
- Have at least 2 years' relevant audit experience. Big 4 Firm experience would be considered an asset;
- Be able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality;
- Be effective in time management and in delivering results;
- Be career driven and passionate about work;
- Be a team player.
- A safe and welcoming country to work in which is also a European member state;
- A competitive financial package;
- An excellent climate and lifestyle;
- Working in a multinational and diverse environment;
- Opportunities to work cross-functionally and work with other KPMG offices around the globe;
- Support to achieve goals through individual mentoring, coaching and learning offerings;
- Health insurance;
- Assistance in obtaining the work permit and visa;
- Relocation support for expats interested in moving to our lovely sunny island;
- Assistance in finding accommodation and opening a bank account in Malta.
Does the above align with your expectations and sound like something that you would like to explore further? Do you believe you have the right skills to portray the KPMG values both internally and externally?
Should the above vacancy interests you, please visit our website via the apply button below.