Senior Commercial Finance Manager
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
Where you´ll work
Our Beloit, WI location is home to our Corporate Headquarters for the North American Region. This location has approximately 700 employees at this location that in roles such as regulatory, RD&A, finance, procurement, supply chain and customer care. It is easily commutable from the Rockford, Madison, and Milwaukee areas. You'll enjoy your time inside and outside of the office as we offer a full cafeteria, fitness center, and beautiful walking paths around the campus.
What you´ll do
- Own and continually develop a performance management framework for Commercial performance of the business in partnership with the Leadership team.
- Working with Demand Planning function, be the custodian of rolling Financial Forecast ensuring high level of accuracy bringing real insight into future performance.
- Do root cause analysis and execute follow-up on addressing the key business performance issues.
- Lead the annual budget for the business, informing SIP targets for Commercial population.
- Ensure data integrity on brand's, sales structure, end use market, channels and technologies.
- Support the brand's business for unique processes associated with a standard portfolio business
What you´ll need to be successful
- Bachelor's degree is required. We prefer a degree in Accounting/Finance.
- At least 7 years' experience.
- Advanced Excel skills with the ability to build and present scenario, fact-based analysis to support decision making.
- Analytical and commercial mind-set when approaching commercial challenges with the ability to challenge and influence Senior stakeholders.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.