Analyst - Credit Debt Collection with French
Are you passionate about collecting overdue debts and assessing credit risk?
Do you have an excellent analytical and collaboration skills?
If you said 'Oui', join our Credit Team!
In this department, you will have an unique opportunity to develop your career by working in a professional setting with clients and various teams and stakeholders.
As Credit Debt Collections Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and analyzing of customers receivables,
- Contact with customers via phone and mail,
- Ensuring compliance with collection policies and procedures,
- Providing receivables reporting, e.g. overdue reports, aging reports,
- Coordinating with Sales and the business account reviewing on an assigned portfolio,
- Investigating payment discrepancy reason if the customer fails to provide it in their remittance data,
- Booking of incoming payments & refunds to customers,
- Communicating with internal and external customers in a professional, effective and efficient manner.
If you have:
- About 2 years of experience in accounting, especially accounts receivables/collection activities,
- Obtained economic, accounting, or finance university degree/qualification - that would be an asset,
- Fluent French (min. C1) and advanced English,
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and MS Outlook tools,
- Ability to work under time pressure and analytical skills,
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, persuasive and firm in discussions,
- Adaptability skills, strong solving problem skills.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.