Process Enablement Lead #183785
The CFO Process Enablement Lead is a key role within the Finance Business Architecture team, and is accountable for the development and roll-out of toolkits, methodologies, frameworks and technologies to support the fact-based improvement to Finance Business Process and Controls with a primary focus on the development of the Credit Suisse Portal.
The Lead works closely with the Process Optimisation Lead to ensure that tooling and methodologies are up-to-date and optimised for use across the organisation.
Your future colleagues
The Finance Business Architecture team’s objective is to deliver fact-based improvement to the Business Processes and Controls operated by Finance Stakeholders. It drives value by reducing variation, inefficiencies, and cycle time, while promoting the use of work standardization and flow. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- Proven track record of managing plan and designated project resources, setting up strategic roadmap, preparing budgets and monitoring progress keeping business partners informed throughout the project life cycle.
- Strong experience in leading design efforts to tackle complex problems and producing creative solutions for our users.
- Proven background of business process change and optimization and embedding or leveraging new or existing technologies in a Finance function’s future-state business architecture.
- Proven background of identifying, developing and embedding toolkits, methodologies, frameworks and technologies to support the fact-based improvement of the CFO function.
- Experience of working with other Business Architect functions to drive standardisation and collaboration across the organisation.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.