Senior Finance Analyst
New headcount looking for a candidate with Accounting or Finance bachelor or High-diploma background. Our client is a market leader in marketing industry, their Finance team in Taiwan is relatively sizeable.
My client is a famous FMCG/Health Care firm with a strong reputation globally, and have been expanding rapidly in Asia. Due to the expansion, they are looking for high caliber candidates who are interested in joining retail industry and willing to learn in a fast paced environment.
* Create robust analysis and forecast which facilitate understanding of business results and build
Strong governance surrounding planning process.
* Commit to monthly closing processes, including monthly variance analysis, monthly forecast, and annual budget and perform scenario analysis to support business decisions.
* Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
* Meet the company reporting deadline schedule
* Collaborate with shared service finance team, stakeholders in Taiwan to align on process, deliverables, and timeliness as well as to understand for rationing the potential risks/opportunities within the business.
* Prepare monthly sales landing and next month sales forecast and collaborate with OP/MD for reaching sales target consensus
* Check , verify and ensure Finance Analyst data integrity and accuracy before reviewing with Financial Controller
* Understanding about costing
-Bachelor degree or diploma holder in Accounting or Finance related disciplines
-At least 5 working experience in Finance or Accounting related fields, audit firm experience will be a plus
-Knowledge in Microsoft Exce and ERP system
-Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
-Fluent in English and Chinese
Global listed company
Friendly working environment
Excellent company culture
Stable working hours
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sylvia Wang on +886 2 87298234